Thursday 3 September 2009

Contented cats

It's been such a long time since I posted any photos, so I thought it was time for one. Timothy Fox adores the rather incongruously named Scruff, whose mother, Charlotte, snoozes contentedly. My darling Chick is doing well. Chick is eleven years old and has a nasal tumour, which we've been 'managing' for almost two years. She looks a little rough around the edges due to the side effects of the heavy load of drugs keeping her alive, but the quality of her life is excellent.
They're all such a joy - the cats, not the drugs.

I should just add a photo of Harriet, to complete our cat family. Harriet loves people, but hates all other cats - always has done, always will. She's a grand old lady of eighteen now, so she isn't going to change.

1 comment:

  1. Just 'found' your blog. I too have a cat called Lucy, a tabby that hates all other cats! she always will like you say, at 13 not going to change.
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete